• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunnies Latest photos!! - Sooty, Oreo, Charlie and Mittens

kaths101

Warren Veteran
Sooty and Oreo - Still in love after a few tiffs
CIMG1100.jpg

Sooty chilling :love:
CIMG1054-1.jpg

Charlie ( a bit porky :oops:)...
CIMG1771.jpg

Too much of this.. but not always - see Charlie Vid below :love::love:
CIMG1552.jpg

Mittens :love:

CIMG1855-1.jpg

Disapproving bunny??? :lol:
CIMG1863.jpg

Umm dad put his jumper on my tunnel - move it NOW!!
CIMG1872.jpg

I took this pic of Mittens so you can see her funky hair parting..
CIMG1864.jpg

A very excitable Charlie :D - Binky Mania ( I couldnt keep up!)

Last edited:
Awwww Charlie has been eating all the pies by the looks of it :lol: Needs more binky fests to burn it off - they are lovely :love:

Gorgeous pics :love::love: I love the first pic of Sooty and Oreo all cuddled up!

and I loved watching the video too! Cool binkies Charlie! :love::love:

Lovely pics!! :love:

I love the video of Charlie, bless him!! :D xx

When did you get Mittens? *Feels as if she missed something!* :p

Oh and have to say how nice it is to know that other people have hay-strewn carpets too! :lol: xx

Lovely pics!! :love:

I love the video of Charlie, bless him!! :D xx

When did you get Mittens? *Feels as if she missed something!* :p

Oh and have to say how nice it is to know that other people have hay-strewn carpets too! :lol: xx

Mittens came from Kris at Starlights a week ago - I got her to be Charlies girlfriend but might just try for a group :D

I constantly have hay strewn carpets!! :oops::oops: no matter how much I hoover with 4 buns running about I have no hope - so I give up hoovering :lol::lol: hay is good for them :D
(but not in the bath, in your knickers, in your hair, in every corner, in every draw)

Back