• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

lets see bunny tongues

P1010674.jpg

and one of Binky an ex bun of mine

P1000751.jpg

:lol::lol: a bunnyholic

He'll try anything - in the first week or two when we got him he was desparate to try everything. Chips covered in curry sauce are not the only hoomin food he's tried to tuck into - he looked most put out when I pulled the chip out of his mouth :lol::lol::lol:

He'll try anything - in the first week or two when we got him he was desparate to try everything. Chips covered in curry sauce are not the only hoomin food he's tried to tuck into - he looked most put out when I pulled the chip out of his mouth :lol::lol::lol:

awww :lol: i remember my first mini lop mitzi, he jumped up at me once landed in cheese pie then tried eating it :shock:, and once he jumped into my sister tomato soup as she was eating it :shock: i was worried he'd be burned, all he wanted to do was lick the nice taste he had got covered in :lol:

Back