• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

old bunnies and nails

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
just been doing rosie's nails, :cry: almost crying while doing the, her legs are soo thin now, and she kept flicking her back feet up to her face everytime i cut a nail, think everytime i trimmed a nail it must of hurt her bones :cry::cry:

she used to put up such a fight and cry like i was killing her, she doesn't anymore :cry:

whereas i did locksleys and he is just soo laid back, he lets you do anything

must be horrible hun :(

pearl dont try to escape her drugs anymore..

i hate to watch someone i love deteriorate so i really feel for you xxx

must be horrible hun :(

pearl dont try to escape her drugs anymore..

i hate to watch someone i love deteriorate so i really feel for you xxx

its not nice is it, i just gave her, her baytril i know she doesn't like it as she tries to run as soon as she see's me with the syringe, and cries, she hates the taste, but as soon as i give it to her she just accepts it

its not nice is it, i just gave her, her baytril i know she doesn't like it as she tries to run as soon as she see's me with the syringe, and cries, she hates the taste, but as soon as i give it to her she just accepts it

can you hide it in food to save her the crying :( i only still do syringes for pearl because her drugs are unhideable they smell so bad... but i reakon banana could hide baytril ;)

can you hide it in food to save her the crying :( i only still do syringes for pearl because her drugs are unhideable they smell so bad... but i reakon banana could hide baytril ;)

i could try, she doesn't always eat all her pellets up, and won't touch the vetmed glucosamine diet, but she does love bananas

i could try, she doesn't always eat all her pellets up, and won't touch the vetmed glucosamine diet, but she does love bananas

just a tiny bit mushed up on a spoon is all it needs to mask stuff...

Alvin wont touch fibreplex but in banana mush ;) i even tried a tiny tiny bit of honey on top so there was no way he would suss :D

or i used to put baytril on brown bread the night before then when it was dry and hard give it as a treat

might help save her some stress while shes feeling frail

just a tiny bit mushed up on a spoon is all it needs to mask stuff...

Alvin wont touch fibreplex but in banana mush ;) i even tried a tiny tiny bit of honey on top so there was no way he would suss :D

or i used to put baytril on brown bread the night before then when it was dry and hard give it as a treat

might help save her some stress while shes feeling frail

thanks for the tips will certainly try these out on her, we have quite a few bananas in, soo will give me an excuse also to eat some fruit :wave:

i told the vet, to make rosie eat better i give her a hobnob biscuit a night, she said that it seems to be doing good, and to continue giving her hobnob biscuit for her supper :lol:

i told the vet, to make rosie eat better i give her a hobnob biscuit a night, she said that it seems to be doing good, and to continue giving her hobnob biscuit for her supper :lol:

:love::love::love::love::love: lucky girl.. even i dont get hobnob biscuits :lol::lol:

Back