• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Farewell From Panda

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Ello iz Panda ere..de vewy ansum bunneh frum Unnybunnehs

pandacc.jpg

I iz ere too sey da gudbuys az I wills not bee on ere nose moor

Da reesun for dis is a gud won:D

Ere iz me nuu whyff
Er names iz Binky an she iz rahver gorjus:love:

Pandaandwife.jpg

I iz off to me new ome laytur so av cum on ere to sey me gudbuys..:wave:..fank yoos all for beein so nice
Luvs frum Panda xxx

Meh nuu hoomins will not cum on ere..eyes av telled Arenty Jill dat she mus get anuver bunneh to yoos da pc..buts she doos sey sum peepul fink dis is da vewy sillee fing to doos, sew she mey not lets enymoor bunnehs doos da tie-ping
(shes ulsew doos sey da bunneh air gets in da keebord and doos makes it stops da wurkins )

:love::love::love: Aww Panda, you were on my list of "I wish I could have that bunny" :love::love: You and your new wifie look just perfect together, I'm so happy for you :love::love:

Bye Bye Panda! I know Aunty Jill will have picked a wonderful new Mummy and Daddy for you and I hope you will be happy with your new wifey.

xxx

Ohhhhhhh! But I still neeeeeeeed Panda! *Stamps feet and huffs a lot* :lol:

Good luck in your new home Panda and Binky! :wave:

Meh nuu hoomins will not cum on ere..eyes av telled Arenty Jill dat she mus get anuver bunneh to yoos da pc..buts she doos sey sum peepul fink dis is da vewy sillee fing to doos, sew she mey not lets enymoor bunnehs doos da tie-ping
(shes ulsew doos sey da bunneh air gets in da keebord and doos makes it stops da wurkins )

Pssssst, Panda.... Jovie told me he's very PC literate ;)

Back