• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding vibes please ...

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
i have two bondings to do today :shock: :? :? :?

first one started and going ok ...although the male is a bit ....erm ..randy :shock: :oops:

second one ...just setting up ..

wish me luck :? :roll:

Good luck!!!! :)

you should have seen Littlebun humping Lucy-lou last week, even tho she is only half her size she can't half go :shock::shock::lol:

going ok ...

Ivy and her new boy Boo are going home soon ...not fully bonded and hes still doing some humping but i havent seen one shred of aggression at all so their mummy is going to take them home and finish it off there .:)

The other two are Hollie and Jack (Hanlous jack )
had a brill start ...Hollie has been grooming him already ..but if he tries to hump her she doesnt like it ....had a couple of scuffles but nothing horrendous ..

so keep those bonding vibes coming please :D

Good luck.

Maybe we can swap vibes as I started one last night and haven't been to bed since yesterday as these pair need watching. I am bonding Sally one of my own rabbits who has failed to bond with 6 previous fellas.

I am not going to lay odds on how it will work out as we've been here before.

All the best for your two.

Good luck.

Maybe we can swap vibes as I started one last night and haven't been to bed since yesterday as these pair need watching. I am bonding Sally one of my own rabbits who has failed to bond with 6 previous fellas.

I am not going to lay odds on how it will work out as we've been here before.

All the best for your two.

good luck :wave:

*Millions* of vibes from us! :p

I did tell Jack to be a gentlebun' but it seems he didn't listen! Naughty boy!

You're a star for doing two Angie! Very brave!

I miss my boy though I know it's good for him and really appreciate it xx

seem a bit more settled now ... :)

Hollie just couldnt care less ...doesnt mind being inside , or sharing her space ...as long as he doesnt try to hump her shes fine ... :?

jack seems a big nervous and keeps having a thump (and a hump :lol: :oops: )

they are just sharing food :D

:? :? :? Hollie is being a madam ... :roll:..i just KNEW she would be ..i might be tired in the morning :roll: :roll:

Please make this a good bond Angie, I've got them in a few weeks time for their jollies all being well with the bond:lol: We like loved up bunnies here;)

Back