• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG! I have just had a MASSIVE scare!

K1nS

Warren Scout
This morning I decided to open the window in the Smudges bedroom to let some fresh air in (first time I have done it since she has been in there) I have come down, cleaned the kitchen, hoovered up and then I thought I would take a treat up to her and have a quick check on her. She was nowhere to be seen, there is a spare bed base up there so I checked she wasn't under there, checked in the sleeping blanket which is in there for her but I couldn't find her. I then realised the window was open so panicked thinking that maybe she has somehow got out of that. I ran downstairs to see if she had fell and hurt herself, couldn't find her.... Came back up to check again and saw some spots ontop of the bedbase under a blanket, opened it up and there she was, sleeping!!! I didn't know she could jump up there so didn't think about looking there first time lmao :oops:

:lol::lol::lol:

Back