• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ouch!! :(

LilVicky

Warren Veteran
Brought toffee in to give him his eardrops... all went well.

Took him outside to the hutch, he jumped over my shoulder and his back foot scratched my face :cry:

I have 2 big scratches on my chin which keeps bleeding and stings.
i have put some scream on it to stop infection etc.

Just ouch :(

Now i look horrid with huge scratches!! :cry:

awwwww i'm sorry to hear that hun :( He didn't mean it though chick, he still loves you lots :D

awwwww i'm sorry to hear that hun :( He didn't mean it though chick, he still loves you lots :D

i know he didnt mean it!
he hates being pulled around etc which is what we need to keep doing so he gets better :(

i still love him :love::love:

Norty Toffee!! Poppy has split my lip open in the past and I always have scratches on my chest from one bun or another :roll::roll:

Hope Toffee is all better soon :wave:

Norty Toffee!! Poppy has split my lip open in the past and I always have scratches on my chest from one bun or another :roll::roll:

Hope Toffee is all better soon :wave:

Ouch! he only just caught my lip.
One scratch has gone down, the one that bled is all scabby :( looks horrid :lol:
I usually end up with a few scratched down my arms etc, but never my face :shock:

it should soon go, just hope he doesnt do it again! need to give him his eardrops twice a day :roll:

im just glad he didnt hurt himself when he jumped over my shoulder onto the floor. He cleared my mum from the vet table thursday and landed on the floor :roll:

I have spent a week at work covered in scratches on my arms and chest :roll:
I have had lots of questions and some very funny looks! the one on my hand is near my thumb on my palm and as it's getting used/moved all the time it won't heal and has got infected so now i have cream and antibiotics,it's sooooo painful :(

i had the same from sammy i when to put him in his hutch about a week ago and i had 3 scratches on my neck one was scabby for couple of day from under my ear to the font of my neck they sting i was told to put savlon on it.

Bunnies Aye?! :lol:

Well ive had a shower and cleaned it up abit, doesnt look so bad now :lol:
but still noticeable!

and im out for a meal tonight :roll:

Hope your hand heals up soon claire! sounds painful!

Ow!!!! Alfie's usually really well behaved but Bubbles scrabbles around sometimes if she doesn't feel secure and scratches my chest to pieces. :oops: Not an attractive look. :lol::lol:

Back