PDA

View Full Version : Ouch!! :(

LilVicky
27-03-2010, 11:20 AM
Brought toffee in to give him his eardrops... all went well.

Took him outside to the hutch, he jumped over my shoulder and his back foot scratched my face :cry:

I have 2 big scratches on my chin which keeps bleeding and stings.
i have put some scream on it to stop infection etc.

Just ouch :(

Now i look horrid with huge scratches!! :cry:

K1nS
27-03-2010, 11:27 AM
awwwww i'm sorry to hear that hun :( He didn't mean it though chick, he still loves you lots :D

LilVicky
27-03-2010, 11:29 AM
awwwww i'm sorry to hear that hun :( He didn't mean it though chick, he still loves you lots :D

i know he didnt mean it!
he hates being pulled around etc which is what we need to keep doing so he gets better :(

i still love him :love::love:

louise and Gus
27-03-2010, 11:31 AM
Norty Toffee!! Poppy has split my lip open in the past and I always have scratches on my chest from one bun or another :roll::roll:

Hope Toffee is all better soon :wave:

LilVicky
27-03-2010, 12:17 PM
Norty Toffee!! Poppy has split my lip open in the past and I always have scratches on my chest from one bun or another :roll::roll:

Hope Toffee is all better soon :wave:

Ouch! he only just caught my lip.
One scratch has gone down, the one that bled is all scabby :( looks horrid :lol:
I usually end up with a few scratched down my arms etc, but never my face :shock:

it should soon go, just hope he doesnt do it again! need to give him his eardrops twice a day :roll:

im just glad he didnt hurt himself when he jumped over my shoulder onto the floor. He cleared my mum from the vet table thursday and landed on the floor :roll:

PearlyGirl
27-03-2010, 02:36 PM
I have spent a week at work covered in scratches on my arms and chest :roll:
I have had lots of questions and some very funny looks! the one on my hand is near my thumb on my palm and as it's getting used/moved all the time it won't heal and has got infected so now i have cream and antibiotics,it's sooooo painful :(

zoe6660
27-03-2010, 02:44 PM
i had the same from sammy i when to put him in his hutch about a week ago and i had 3 scratches on my neck one was scabby for couple of day from under my ear to the font of my neck they sting i was told to put savlon on it.

LilVicky
27-03-2010, 04:42 PM
Bunnies Aye?! :lol:

Well ive had a shower and cleaned it up abit, doesnt look so bad now :lol:
but still noticeable!

and im out for a meal tonight :roll:

Hope your hand heals up soon claire! sounds painful!

KarenM
27-03-2010, 06:35 PM
Ow!!!! Alfie's usually really well behaved but Bubbles scrabbles around sometimes if she doesn't feel secure and scratches my chest to pieces. :oops: Not an attractive look. :lol::lol: