• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Smudge is a happy bunny now!

K1nS

Warren Scout
I have decided to leave her in our spare room, 24/7 now :D Its roughly 3 metres by 2 metres and she has the free range of it all. She has an old sleeping bag in there for the time being until we get our fleecy blanket made. She seems so much happier within herself now, I can hear her running around all day long and she doesn't seem nowhere near as bored as she did when she was in her hutch. I did have a few issues at first thinking she would make it smell in there but she doesn't at all. She is fully litter trained so as long as I clean that out daily, she is fine. The only problem is, she likes to make a mess with her hay and straw lmao so I have to make sure it gets hoovered out daily, but anything for my baby girl :D

Just thought I would share :D

It is amazing how much more active buns become when they are free range, mine never seem to sit still except for a lull around 3 o'clock :lol: :lol: :lol:

It is amazing how much more active buns become when they are free range, mine never seem to sit still except for a lull around 3 o'clock :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hehe! I didn't know they could be so active tbh. I had her in her hutch and just let her out every now and again but when she was in her hutch, she used to just sit there doing nothing, I thought thats how they was! Its so good to see her doing what she wants now though, I would love to have a little webcam in there and see what she gets up to all day hehe

Back