• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello, my name is Hazel-Rah [picture heavy]

Maddy-Hazel

Warren Scout
DSCF1774.jpg

Hi der, my name is Hazel-Rah, and I live with Maddy an' Adam. Maddy is posted about me before, but she got some facts confused. She took me to a guy called da vet, 'cause da lady she got me from said I was gunna be 10 lbs an' I was only 5! Well da vet says dat lady was stupid! I'm all grown up!
DSCF1770.jpg

Dis is me shaking out my fur after seeing da vet, he gone an' mussed it all up! The vet also surprised Mady an' Adam, and told dem I was a girl! Well DUH! Dey really though I was a boy? Why dey think I digs all the time? Maddy said she'd take the Rah offa my name since I'm a girly, but Adam says you don't gotta be a boy to be king. I likes him!
DSCF1771.jpg

Maddy got me dis cool box for my hays and bathrooms! It's twice as big as my old one! She says it's to stop me from peeing over da side, but I thinks it's 'cause she feels bad about calling me a boy all dis time!
DSCF1776.jpg

I can see a lot from my box! I can see into the oder animals cage, he smells funny, an' ignores me most of da time! Maddy says we wouldn't get along, an' dats as close as I gets.
DSCF1777.jpg

Dis is me gettin a treat from Maddy. She had to put dat box next to my play area 'cause I'm very clever an' kept getting out. She says she's gunna buy me a special fence so I can have more room, an' maybe even a friend!
DSCF1778.jpg

Dis is me relaxing after doing some furniture moving. I don't like where Adam put it.

Maddy says I gotta go back to see da vet in a month. She says I'm gettin spayeded. I don't know what dat means but I hops dat vet don't try to look at my teeths, I'll bite him again!

What a lovely thread. I like the way you put it all together Mandy. Well fancing getting the gender wrong of poor Hazel and the pictures of her are so cute.

Back