• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

She found the food!

happysaz133

Wise Old Thumper
Jura: If I really think about it, I am sure I can get in and help myself to din dins!!

4466206778_98922de68a.jpg

4466207916_d07ecaeb9e.jpg

Cheeky bun :p Good thing she doesn't have unsupervised free range of the shed yet, or we'd never have any food left!

What a gorgeous, clever girl :D

When I first saw the photos, I thought the bin was one of the big ones and you had a bun that could reach up to something 3 feet tall :lol: Seen your post now that it's not so much a big bun as a small bin :lol:

Just hope she dosen't pull it dowm on the floor she will have everything on the floor so her mummy or daddy can clean it up.

She's got a lovely coat on her. I like the colour.

That made me jump! She looks bigger than me in that pic! :lol: She's such a pretty girlie.

Awwww, she's quite tiny. :love:

I have one of those bins in my kitchen - but a big one - and was imagining a bin (and a bun) that size. :shock: The photo is very deceiving lol. :lol::lol:

Back