• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

you will probably call me crazy but......

Rosiesmummy

Warren Scout
you will probably call me crazy and especially on the day of Blaze,s operation but........ his future wifey came home today:roll: this girl was among quite a few others that had been born and the owner had got quite over run with bunnies to a point there was 7-8 16wk old french lops in each 4 x 2 hutch :( i said i,d take a girl and a lady was coming taking the rest this afternoon and get them all good homes after the easter period as she wont home any rabbits at easter :) hubby has cleared out our 10 x 8 shed and we,ve put a pen in there for her aswell for night time and she will also get a run in the garden in the day ... she is such a darling and she must think she,s in heaven compared to how she was living :(....anyway this is where she will live till Blaze his over his op and when our new big aivary house comes i,ll think about partitioning with the pen pannels she,s in now and see how they go :D

Meet Sasha
IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0343.jpg

IMG_0360.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

She is absolutely beautiful :love:. And Rosie is a great name if that's what you're planning, I have one too (who's currently destroying the wallpaper :roll: but hey ho :lol:)

awh no we,ve decided to call her Sasha :oops: she just was,nt a little sweet Rosie i,m afraid :lol: infact i,ve been tempted to change from Sasha to Thumper cause she,s a lil b****r for stamping her back legs :lol:

Back