• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Its started....

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
Im already reading statuses of mates who have picked up bunnies from pet shops.... *sigh*

One mate has got a nethie and a nethie x lionhead from P@H, I have told him to take them to a vet to get sexed properly as theyre MEANT to be two girls and knowing my luck, they will be a girl and a boy and I will be helping him rehome.... *sigh* Hes not got the best of luck with animals either.... hes got a big fish tank and fish are always dying... one of the comments on his status is "I dont trust P@H either, otherwise they would have blacklisted *****"

:?

And he isnt the first.

:(

I saw an advert in the local paper today about the really rubbish pet shop near here I live. It was going on about how the animals get the 'best possible start in life', and then it mentioned that they bred most of their own animals as if it was a good thing...

Back