• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

He,s home! my poor lil man

Rosiesmummy

Warren Scout
its been a long drawn day but he,s home minus his plums! he,s feeling very sorry for himself but i suppose he will be for the next day or two .the vet said he didnt eat after the op and when we got home i put him fresh pellets , big pile of veggies (which he loves normally) and loads of hay in his freshly cleaned out hutch but so far he,s only munched on the hay:( he must feel pretty off to not touch his veggies bless him...we,ve managed to syringe 3mls of fibreplex in him and he quite enjoyed that and he,s back tomorrow at 3pm for his post op...gonna just leave him to rest tonight and see how he is in the morning ..my poor lil man :love:
on a good note i dont need worry about him pulling out his stitching as they have glued the cut, they said too many were pulling them out and having to come back so hopefully he,ll be ok :)

Awwww bless him. I`m sure he will be hopping around, and back to his usuall self in no time.:)
I had my rabbit spayed on tuesday, and she is hopping around the house now as if nothing ever happened. sending lots of get well vibes.

Wonderful! Wow - so good about the glueing....amazing!
Hope you both get a good nights sleep and have a good relaxing weekend!

:love::love::love:

Back