• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

spring fever, whos the boss

whos the boss

• male

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • female

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • groups hard to tell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • cant tell as we have same sex partners

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • to lazy to bother

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

areia

Wise Old Thumper
looking at some peoples bunnies getting frisky, more so this time of year,

im asking which already bonded bunnies are more dominate at the mo, and displaying ( no sorry reminding there partners of there postition ) :lol:

reading though seems its more boys, in my household the girls wear the trousers:lol:

Last edited:
100% Noisette! She can't be spayed due to chronic medical problems and my gooooood, she is so horny and tries to hump Oscar to death! :lol: He doesn't even retaliate, I think he enjoys it :lol::lol::lol:

Its deffo my Herbie, he is being a wee bully to Inca, and it doesnt help that she is ill just now!

Got to be the girls

Wisp is humping any part of Bubbles that she can get near and the poor boy has to hide in something before she stops and he can eat his dinner :oops:

Pippin and Merry are very evenly matched but Pip (girl) always wins arguments over food and who is licking who's nose.

Raisin is definitely the boss, Rum has done the majority of the humping over the past few months (although nothing for the last couple of weeks) but he's definitely in charge, she goes flying over to him every time she gets startled.

mine are like this...... Sooty is definately the boss. If anyone challenges him they soon know about it HOWEVER the one that pretends to be the boss and does most of the chasing is honey. Sooty lets her get one with it as long as she doesn't chase him.....however sooty does let rosie give him a bit of a hump now and again....I guess that not many blokes turn down a bit of norty stuff especially from such a pretty little bunny :lol:

:lol::lol: im loving all the little stories,:love:

we deffinatly have a lot of norty bunnies it seems and not just in spring either :lol:

ruby the humpator loving the name :lol:

I've had to seperate one of my boys from my group of 4 because he had a huge fight with the other boy In the group. It happens every year but usually it's just chasing. This time though Taylor and Johnny have both got cuts on them and keep fighting when I try to rebond. Got Taylor in a double hutch and run next to the other 3 in their run so can still see eachoher. Am dreading the rebond when it's time

I've had to seperate one of my boys from my group of 4 because he had a huge fight with the other boy In the group. It happens every year but usually it's just chasing. This time though Taylor and Johnny have both got cuts on them and keep fighting when I try to rebond. Got Taylor in a double hutch and run next to the other 3 in their run so can still see eachoher. Am dreading the rebond when it's time

fingers and paws crossed for you :? :shock:

Back