• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My babies go tomorrow

Rachel89

Mama Doe
:cry:

A friend of Sephs who use to keep rabbits offered to have them for 6months.
Been to her house and seen her set up, its massive, own dog kennels with two more runs attached, never seen anything so big.
Shes really knowledgeable and has the same vet as me too.

She came down to spend some time with them as I was really worried about Honey and anyone knew and she was amazing.

Been blubbing like a baby since but there going to have a fantastic time and be so spoilt :cry:

Sorry it must be really hard for you :cry::cry:

All in all though it sounds a fantastic outcome, you know they are being well looked after while you get time to focus on your family's more immediate needs ... and you haven't had to give your bunnies up.

I wonder if the blubbing contains a bit of relief as well? As it must have been a huge worry for you.

must be a terribly sad time for you:( thankfully you have managed to foster them rather than rehome them and at least you can visit:)

i hope all goes well for your daughter xxxx

Back