• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tesco bargain!

beckie20

Mama Doe
I happened to find myself in the pet section of Tesco Direct yesterday and found these tunnels:

http://www.bunnybazaar.com/more/on/details/BUNWAR

for £2 each!!

Naturally, I bought 3 and am now eagerly awaiting the tunnel interchange thing to come back in stock!

I'm not 100% they are the same as I've never bought the full price one, but I think they are :roll:. The tube I bought says it extends to 76cm, which is the same as the one on the link above, so I'm assuming it is the same... If not, it's still a bargain in my eyes!

xxx

Lol, every little counts. Although I've never seen them for less than £9.99, even on ebay, that's why I thought I'd let people know.

Clearly, I've not been looking in the right places!!

xxx

Tesco did it last year, I bought about 5?? Sold some to RU members who couldn't get hold of them :wave: Seems to come to different tesco stores at different times lol, whenever the pet event is on next I guess :D

Oooh are they online? Care to post a link? My Tesco is 2 hours away and Islay & Jura really want some :D

I have an enormouse tesco`s where i live. Can u buy em instore or just on line? :wave:

I just had a look in the pet care section online and can't find them, so it must be an instore only offer! I'm afraid it looks like you have a long journey ahead of you :wave:

My tesco never has good pet stuff, just food, hay and bedding! Is there an actual Tesco Direct store? :)

My normal tesco store is pretty lame in terms of small animal stuff, and there's an enormous store near to me and even that just does the food, hay and bedding, but I was in Tesco Direct (which is a seperate store that just does clothes and catalogue products - a bit like argos but better lol), and although they didn't have loads of stuff compared to when I was there a few weeks ago, there were a few bits and pieces, although still not much for buns... I think they've recently had a bit of a pet promotion, cos there were lots of bits and pieces the other week.

I believe Morrisons are now doing a pet promotion, but my store's pet section is pretty small, but they might have some good bargains if you're lucky enough to live near a bigger store!

xxx

I work at Morrisons - our pet promotion is rubbish unless you're after cheap and nasty cat/dog food. Very little for bunnies, even in the big stores.

Lol, well I have been told. I'm glad I'm not missing out on anything!

I find it odd that rabbits are the 3rd most popular pet and supermarkets think that all they need is sawdust, hay, occassionally straw and some kind of muesli rubbish!!

xxx

The stuff is basically what's left from a special pet promotion done after Christmas. It's all on clearance now so there are some bargains, but I think once it's gone, it's gone. They had large plastic dog beds for £4.50 at ours.

i will have to have a look in my local tesco, but i have never seen bunny stuff in there when i go. Maybe i will pop and have a quick look after work tomorrow

Back