• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Hilda

bunny babe

Wise Old Thumper
Had problems load them onto Facebook :oops: It just kept dropping the connection.

Potted Bunny

She looks really tubby on this, but she really is not tubby at all.

Hmmmm, I wonder what is down here :D

Homey and Katy's house, although the run on the right is bigger now and a lot more secure so they can stay out at night!

This is inside the house, but someone just knocked the light off the wall when cleaning out......I wonder who that was :oops:

Ah, thank you Jane and Kath. She is always periscoping (makes it easier for me to see her spay wound is OK too :lol:).

I think Hilda is looking for a smaller friend for Dave.

I must admit though, sometimes Cassie looks tiny (compared to my two anyway :lol:). I was stroking her back on both sides towards her tummy and she really is all fur (except for her dewlap :roll:)

Last edited:
I'm not Hilda but I am nosey :D

I love the periscoping shot :love:

I don't mind that you aren't Hilda at all.

This is our little foster bunny, she has been with us since 14 Feb and has now had her vacs and was spayed last week. She is lovely, very friendly and loves to be stroked.:love:

She has enjoyed exploring the garding including the burrow that my bridge bunny started about 3 years ago and Katy has continued to develop :lol: Homer is too lazy to dig so just goes down for a nosey and comes out covered in mud. :lol::lol::lol:

She is gorgeous Sandra.... I hadn't realised the second pic was her and only showed Karen the first one:roll: Oopps there goes another marble! am going to email her later today with the link!

Back