• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

**FRESH APPLE TWIG BUNDLES***sold out-thank you!

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
Hi all
I am raising funds for my local animal rescue - The Ark http://www.arkanimalrescue.co.uk/smallfurries.html
to help pay for the neutering and vaccanating of their rabbits to give them a better start in life.
appletwigs.jpg

A very kind friend has donated some fantastic apple braches (which sold out very quickly last time)for us to treat our bunnies with. He has managed to cut a few more for me but then they are all gone! so order quickly!
All the money raised will go direct to the ark.

My rabbits and guinea pigs have been munching away on their branches all week and can't get enough of them! Apple branches are a very safe and natural treat for rabbits and guinea pigs and great for wearing their teeth down and keeping them occupied! they are also a treat i have never seen in a pet shop and have only seen willow and hazel twigs which my bunnies won't eat...but they love their apple!!

PLEASE NOTE- the branches have come from a tree that has NOT been treated with any pesticides making it safe for our bunnies to eat.

I am doing bundles of 10 twigs for £2.50 or 25 twigs for £6.00, both includes postage. Each twig is approximately 8 -10 inches long and about 1/4 inch in diameter although they will of course vary. I only have a few bundles so order quickly!

please pm me to reserve yours before they sell out!. paypal accepted.

Last edited:
Hi
Can I have another bundle of 10 please. The bunnies loved that last lot.

When you confirm some still available I'll pay via paypal.
Thanks
Sue

All year round, but esp when the trees are in leaf as they love the leaves too..and the buds!!

Naughty Lisa:lol:, I have just seen this - mine loved them and I have a little foster bun now who I am sure could do with a couple - can I have a small bundle again please Lisa?

Thankyou Lisa mine arrived today and Gizmo has stripped all the bark from one today - the others have thrown theirs around and had a nibble, very popular though - so I think I shall have to order another bundle of 10 :roll: :lol: will paypal you now (edited to say) Have done that :wave:

Last edited:
Back