• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit jumping???

there are a few on here who do it.. i think it depend son the bun on if they enjoy it i think its fun when they do it free range but im not so keen on the on the lead ones...... people do it at shows too...some bunnys jump amazingly well! others iv seen use their teeth to take teh jump off the thing or run under it!! lol

hmmm, not sure about it :?
My little Bernard loves jumping and can jump unbelievably high but i'm not sure if he'd like that...
It would be interesting to go and see an event, I will look out for one

hmmm, not sure about it :?
My little Bernard loves jumping and can jump unbelievably high but i'm not sure if he'd like that...
It would be interesting to go and see an event, I will look out for one

Try set up a few low jumps (garden canes/broom handles and planpots work well) and just give it a go, if he enjoys it he will soon learn to jump :) We don't have an event for a while, so maybe try it for yourself first

Rabbit jumping isnt for everybun. Some are just not suited to it, but the ones who are really do enjoy it.
They like the physical part of jumping as it is something they naturally do and enjoy (is also a good way to keep them healthy and give them exercise), they also like the mental side of learning something/having to think and ovcourse getting thier reward at the end:lol:

Mine jump off harness and let them do it if they want just put my jumps out and they go and come as they please, you could make a few jumps and see if he likes it.

Back