• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Changing Pellets

kgattrell

Alpha Buck
I am changing their pellets from excel junior to supreme science..

What a difference in size it's like rice krispies next to wotsits :lol::lol:

I know you are meant to mix the ratio over a few days to allow their stomachs time to get used to them, but my two are eating the new pellets and leaving the old....

This will be ok though won't it?

It should be fine, I havent heard of many people having tummy problems with SS. SS are a great size for putting 1 application of panacur on too :D

I wouldn't make that change, SS poo is too small and dark these days. I think they changed something. I don't rate it any more.

A&P is best with Excel in second.

I've had no problems with SS :? I gave it to our little stray [obviously not knowing what he was previously fed on] with no problems. I havent noticed any poo changes [apart from the stasis buns]

I wouldn't make that change, SS poo is too small and dark these days. I think they changed something. I don't rate it any more.

A&P is best with Excel in second.

:shock:Thanks for mentioning this...Brownie has been having small, dark poos lately and we have been at a loss to figure out what is causing it. They only get about 10 pellets each a day but I think I will take them off for a week or so and see if I get any improvement. The SS looks different too. Have they changed the formula recently?

Back