• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

!~Any Spare Vibes For Toffee~! UPDATE pg 2

LilVicky

Warren Veteran
Hello Ru!!

Toffee will be going to the vets today, around 4pm about his sores under his chin, on his neck.

Its taken a while to get my parents to agree to take him, after seeing it get abit worse, after it looked like it cleared up.
Hopefully we can find out what it is, i think it could be mites as it starts out as a hole and get it sorted for him.

i feel like a bad bunny mummy for making him wait so long :(

any spare vibes for Toffee?
He hates the vet! :(

Last edited:
Thank you,

he needs those vibes, he hates the vets.
Last time he tried getting in my mums coat :roll: :lol:

i hope he is a brave boy today!!
Well im going to get ready, and we will be off to the vets.

Will update when we get back :wave:

Well he was very brave today!
Tried snuggling into mums coat and jumped over her shoulder :shock: :lol:
But didnt flintch when he had an injection :)

He has an ear infection and mites around his bum :roll: (dry skin)

She thinks the sores could be from him scratching his ear and catching under his chin.

We got some ear drops, anibiotics for their water and tomorrow my mum is going to pick up mite drops :roll:

poor boy...

Its shocking how much the vets cost! Just over £100 today :shock: :shock: :shock:
He has to go back next thursday.

It was our first time at this vets, as we are changing vets: All animals vet clinic.
They know more about rabbits than my previous vet, she didnt ermm or err..

She also weighed him and said he is a french lop??? :? :lol:

Its shocking how much the vets cost! Just over £100 today :shock: :shock: :shock:

*Gulp* :shock:

I just had a quick look online and it looks as though a huge chunk of that is the consultation fee - about £35 according to their price list. Is that right? :shock: But at least they know what they're talking about, which is always reassuring. :)

Hopefully Toffee should feel better soon; he was a very brave boy.....sort of. :lol::lol::lol:

thats what i thought when she told my mum the price! :shock:

But she knew what she was talking about and they are good with small animals.
My last vet didnt have a clue! :roll:

Hopefully Toffee will get better and wont have any problems for a while :roll: :lol:

my dad wasnt too happy about the price! :shock:
:lol:

Last edited:
He has started his treatment today.

This morning before going to college we done his ear drops and gave them fresh water with antibiotics in.
He will be having more ear drops again tonight, needs to be twice a day.

Will be doing his mite drops tonight aswell, they need to be done every 2 weeks.
he goes back to the vets thursday to see how he is doing.

Surely he isnt a french lop though? :shock:
i know he is big.. but i thought frenchies were alot bigger :?
well i cant really comment because ive never seen one :oops: :lol:

Last edited:
bald patch to me instantly say dental probs, was the teeth checked
as in the scopy thingy ( sorry i really dont know what its called :oops: )

i know it isnt the reason for all bald patches on the chin, but is common

100 pounds :shock:

i paid 21 pounds for for frosty last week, she got mites to bless her.

mind i didnt ask how much an xray cost yet, the vet just said to me as she eating drinking fine, monitor, so far shes been fine and her eyes have settled very bizarree still got to take her next week for another check and her myxi jab if all is ok,

huge vibes for toffee and vibes for your wallet too

bald patch to me instantly say dental probs, was the teeth checked
as in the scopy thingy ( sorry i really dont know what its called :oops: )

i know it isnt the reason for all bald patches on the chin, but is common

100 pounds :shock:

i paid 21 pounds for for frosty last week, she got mites to bless her.

mind i didnt ask how much an xray cost yet, the vet just said to me as she eating drinking fine, monitor, so far shes been fine and her eyes have settled very bizarree still got to take her next week for another check and her myxi jab if all is ok,

huge vibes for toffee and vibes for your wallet too

its not dental as he isnt dribbling and his sores are dry and healing, its where he is scratching at his ear (ear infection) and catching his neck apparently.
But he is going back to the vets thursday and if nothing has cleared up then she is going to take a scraping of his skin etc.

Back