• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Da Postie Mans Az bin agehn!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Dis mornin I woz bizee eetin me ay when Arenty Jill does sey
" Ere cums da postie man"

Sews off I dids hop toos sees wot he did leeves uz
and it woz anuver paarsell!:D

He iz meh wiv da box

It dids av a lettur dat woz from sum uver bunnehs wiv names ov Splodge, Scrumpie Jack, Moo ( I doos fink a cow did slips in dare:shock:), Liquorice and Georgie pudding

It dids av fings I duz likes and a box of sum stix dat Arenty Jill dids sey woz not for meh!:shock:..she seys I av da appul stix and da willoh stix but da choklit ones arr ers!:shock: ( yoos can sees in da pic she az alweddy ad sum:roll:)

Fank yoos for dis and too alls huu av sent da boxis..:D

Arenty Jill seys we muss stop maykin da funneh chittee chat on dis four-em as sum peepul does knot undur stand uz..I seys dey arr fick an shud goes to da skool to lurns da reedings!:roll:
Luv an wiggly waggly footsies frum Panda xx

Last edited:
Aww I am so glad it arrived. You are a very lovely bunny doing the modelling. The hoomin foods - they would make you poorly so Auntie Jill must eat them all up so you don't be naughty and steal one!

Moo says " Is is not da cow, though Mummee sez I is norty! I would like to give you da kisses though as you is nommy lookin"

Arenty Jill seys we muss stop maykin da funneh chittee chat on dis four-em as sum peepul does knot undur stand uz..I seys dey arr fick an shud goes to da skool to lurns da reedings!:roll:

Noooooo, don't stop da funneh bunneh chittee chat - I'm just starting to understand it. :lol::lol::lol:

Panda says to Moo

" sowwy buts I iz ingayded to a laydee bunneh hoo az da name Binky:love:
Wee av mets yesturdey and she woz a bit ov da bossee madem..buts wee arr lurnin ow to makes er beeave:D"
P ESS.
I doos opes yoos fined a bunneh oo iz az gud lookin az mees iz xx

Panda says to Moo

" sowwy buts I iz ingayded to a laydee bunneh hoo az da name Binky:love:
Wee av mets yesturdey and she woz a bit ov da bossee madem..buts wee arr lurnin ow to makes er beeave:D"
P ESS.
I doos opes yoos fined a bunneh oo iz az gud lookin az mees iz xx

Moo: I haz alreadies gots me a husbun, called Liquorice who I likey to humpa da head. I am norty and likes giving kisses to everybun! I opes you is appy with your new laydeee fwend.

But the floor looks so very very clean that i don't understand why people are sending cleaning things!!!! Send them HERE instead . . my floor is filthy!

But the floor looks so very very clean that i don't understand why people are sending cleaning things!!!! Send them HERE instead . . my floor is filthy!

with so many different buns coming and going..have to disinfect each time one has a run on kitchen floor!

Back