• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Georgie Pudding's News

drpengie

Wise Old Thumper
My new Mummy has set me up a new home in one of the bedrooms.
She says it's not very big but it will do until she manages to sort me out a proper home.

I like it very much and am happy. I've even started doing weewees in this tray thing. I never done my wees in tray before, but Mummy seems to make lots of nice noises when I use it.

Mummy gave me a little house. It was brand new and no one had used it before. Daddy said I could have one that was already in use, but Mummy said
I was a very special boy and deserved a new one that had no nasty bunny stink in it.

I love my little house. Here's a picture of me when Mummy first put me in it!

Thank you Mummy. I love you x

Thats a wicked little house!:love: and what a lovley bunny he is!! I just remembered I been paid today, am off to buy the lovley couple some new toys and stuff!

Where you get the housey thing from??:love:

Thats a wicked little house!:love: and what a lovley bunny he is!! I just remembered I been paid today, am off to buy the lovley couple some new toys and stuff!

Where you get the housey thing from??:love:

I got it from the pet wholesalers near me. But you can get them on ebay and also get them from the Pet Extraordinarium

It won't let me put a link as it is filtering it out!! But you can google it!

Last edited:
I got it from the pet wholesalers near me. But you can get them on ebay and also get them from the Pet Extraordinarium

It won't let me put a link as it is filtering it out!! But you can google it!

Thanks chick! will start googling away, and spend all my cash:shock:

:love: aw georgie you look so settled, your mummy is so good to you, love his house. pet extraordinarium are amazing, i got my buns pink house of it too,

Back