• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"Too Small" Poster now finished!...U/D second lot sent!

ooh well done!!

sadly our printer got busted by a certain kitty called salem..:roll: dont ask..hes far tooo nosey and destructive for his own good...but we do love him.:lol:

id love two copies..one for my vets and one for the vets our cats go to.

but the one our cats go to..dont even put up that buns can be house buns:shock:

Good job! Hope you don't mind Vikki, but I've just poached this to put on my 'anti free-ads adverts' that I'm leaving dotted around my local classifieds ;)

Excellent poster.:wave:

As another post says, perhaps some could go to P@H.:lol:

After all, as their recent reply says:

"Our policy in store is to ensure that we are looking out for the welfare of the animal at all times".

Can hardly object to recomendations of 'best practice' from the RSPCA.

Perhaps you could ask them for financial support for a print run?:lol:

Ooo - can I have? They've started a new member-to-member board at the gym. I thought it was cool at first cos my blokie could advertise his businesses for free - but it just turned into a Pets Free To Good Home board

I will PM my email add:D

I'm on vet placement in North Wales at the mo - long days inc all-hours calvings - but will try to email them out to everyone how has PM'd in the next couple of days.
Feel free to use them for anything you like!

I'm also planning to do one on pet shop vs rescue rabbits - watch this space!

Great work!

Ill PM you my email, im thinking about writting a letter to one of my local petshops about some of their hutches and would love to include this if you dont mind?

xx

Back