• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My first fight-the-power action

Hessen

Banned
New pet supply shop has opened up almost right next door to us, it's like a warehouse, not even any shelves just piles of different foods/water bottles/hutches/beds, I'd say 95% of it is aimed at cats and dogs.

Selling 2.5 x 1.5 foot rabbit hutches (at a bargain price of only £45!)

Was the first thing I noticed when I walked in, had a quick browse around at the other stuff for buns but all they had were water bottles, food dishes and mix (not even any hay)

Went to chat to the manager about the rabbit hutch sizes, he seems a decent bloke and it's not a chain store so he is in charge of what is ordered/sold. Raised my concerns about the sizes in a fairly assertive manner without sounding like a nutcase and he did seem to listen in an 'I see what you're saying, but I have 200 of them out back' kind of way.

Ah well, I can but try :roll: but at least I'm trying! :)

Sounds like just about all of the pet shops over here... except they tell me to :censored: off. :shock::lol:

The nearest pet shop to me is very strange. I have pet birds as well as my bunnies and they had loads of parrot toys, perches etc but not a single bag of seed. They also have a tanning salon in the back room. :rolleyes:

The nearest pet shop to me is very strange. I have pet birds as well as my bunnies and they had loads of parrot toys, perches etc but not a single bag of seed. They also have a tanning salon in the back room. :rolleyes:

That sounds like a skit from Monty Python.:roll:

Back