• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Gormet Food and knitware

Stufi

Alpha Buck
Strawberries, banana, broccoli, cabbage, carrot, mint, coriander, sprouts, pellets... willow balls, apple branches, food fit for a rabbit queen.

and their favorite?

carefresh pet bedding with cardboard and a dash of newspaper! :lol:

What am i going to do with them? :roll:

Girls are recovering from being spayed. Womble started pulling out her stitches on the first night, the Vets had closed so i was told by the emergency vet to try and put a physical barrier between her and the stitches till the morning. We made her a little cardigan out of an old sleeve of an old jumper.

once the vet opened the next day

She looked so sorry for herself...but was stil cheeky enough to nibble the cardboard :lol:

We took it off her after a day, and so far touch wood shes left the stitches alone :)

Last edited:
Thanks! I was quite pleased with it, i felt sad cutting up the jumper but it was all for a good cause :lol:

the purple thing on her back is a thin piece of tights to hold a dressing in place as i didnt have any gauze. Tights was the next best thing, and makes her look like she is waring a dress :lol:

Back