• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you think to this?

I think its brilliant. With a fresh lick of paint to get rid of the smell of dog it would be perfect. I want to know where they got it from at only £275 as most are way more than that new!

I am not sure about the size as its only 8ft by 4ft so would be less space than a 6ft by 2ft hutch with attached 6ft by 4ft run.

I am not sure about the size as its only 8ft by 4ft so would be less space than a 6ft by 2ft hutch with attached 6ft by 4ft run.

I did think the same but I would prefer a set up like this as it can have levels added and I would be comfortable leaving them with 24hr access to the run whereas I wouldn't with a hutch run combo. I also think its better to have the run on the same level as the house part for extra running in laps. You could always add an extra run on id imagine.

It's good. Inside you can put lots of different levels and they would have all that space 24/7 whereas with the hutch run they would be put inside at night. And it's covered incase it rains.

I did think the same but I would prefer a set up like this as it can have levels added and I would be comfortable leaving them with 24hr access to the run whereas I wouldn't with a hutch run combo. I also think its better to have the run on the same level as the house part for extra running in laps. You could always add an extra run on id imagine.

lol - posted at same time, great minds think alike!!

I think its brilliant. With a fresh lick of paint to get rid of the smell of dog it would be perfect. I want to know where they got it from at only £275 as most are way more than that new!

The one we saw at Hatton (Theo's bunny day) was only about £275! I really wanted one for Lottie and George, was such a bargain! :D

I think thats fab for the money, id bid on it :) Plenty big enough for 2 normal sized bunnies as they could have 24/7 access to the whole of it xx

The one we saw at Hatton (Theo's bunny day) was only about £275! I really wanted one for Lottie and George, was such a bargain! :D

I think thats fab for the money, id bid on it :) Plenty big enough for 2 normal sized bunnies as they could have 24/7 access to the whole of it xx

I can't believe it was only £275.00.:shock: I really wanted one to but we have 2 sheds, 2 playhouses and a greenhouse so might be pushing it.

It's good value for the money, but I would want a bigger one. The run section of mine is 8x4 and I can't imagine them just having that part.

It looks as though the shed part is blocked in, so they only really have the length of the run part to dash up and down - depending how big the shed part is, that's only 5ft probably.

Back