• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bad day, rabbitwise

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
:(:evil:

Firstly, saw a bunny with myxi on the way to work, poor thing was nibbling away on grass less than 3 feet from the road, completely unawares. What's worse it was in more or less the exact same spot when I came home from work 12 hours later!

Secondly, I was telling everyone about our victory over P@H regarding their axed Easter offer. A colleague tried riling me with a 'rabbits have no use except to be eaten' comment, which didn't work, so then said "who cares if there's a glut of unwanted rabbits, they can just send them to the labs, whack makeup on them, etc" :censored::evil::evil: I really wished afterwards that I'd said something about experimenting on her dog or children, but a) I don't think of stuff like that till afterwards and b) I can't bring myself to be cruel just for the sake of it.

Thirdly, saw a squashed bunny on the way home. Binky free little one :(

Awww. :cry: I can't believe people think that bunnies can just be eaten. That's mostly a thing of the past.

By the way, what does P@H mean?

awww, fanks Donna! Funny you should say that, I had an awful feeling on the way home that it was a sign something had happened to Beau :?

ill bet.. it was a very bad omen day by the sounds... id have not gone home if your day happened to me :oops::oops:

hope the mxyi bunny has a release to that awful disease soon :cry::cry:

ill bet.. it was a very bad omen day by the sounds... id have not gone home if your day happened to me :oops::oops:

hope the mxyi bunny has a release to that awful disease soon :cry::cry:

I felt awful cos I felt like I should have done something...but what?! Then I started fantasising about qualifying to be a vet, just so I could get access to PTS drugs, and go round the whole countryside putting all the myxi bunnies out of their misery, and wiping it out completely, so no UK bun ever has to suffer it again...I KNOW it would never happen, but it cheered me up and stopped me dwelling! :cry:

Back