• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A question on rabbit vegetable foods?

Mel D

Warren Scout
Hello, Can you feed your rabbit parsley and curly kale because my bunny has gone off his nugget foods and wants to eat more veg and fruit, I have run out of ideas what to feed him.

yup, mine love kale and parsley, both curley and flat, also coriander and rocket, spring greens and brocoli :D

does he eat hay? what nugget food do you feed?

Absolutely! Mine LOVE herbs - faves are dill, corriander, parsley and mint. Yes you can feed kale aswell but not in huge amounts due to the high calcium content x

yup, mine love kale and parsley, both curley and flat, also coriander and rocket, spring greens and brocoli :D

does he eat hay? what nugget food do you feed?

He does eat a little hay but he really prefers that dandelion delight that is dried dandelion leaves at pets at home.
The nuggets I feed him is woodlands forage and food its a brown packet that I get from pets at home it has a high fibre diet with vitamin c, which alot of rabbit foods don't have.

Back