• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Your Bunnies favourite toy?

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
What is your bunnies favourite toy? (add pics if you like!)

I know all bunnies love a box to play in etc, and i have MANY makeshift toys, old willow baskets and similar, but what i want to know is, out of a toy that you would buy from a pet shop/online, what is their favourite?

Mine personally:
Tunnels & Treatballs, mine go crazy for treatballs!

winstons are rattles babys rattles
angel loves carrot log things and treat ball
jack so far just paper and his rattle (again kiddies toy)

Raisins is the little log filled with carrot boredom breaker

Rums is the tunnel, she really really loves her tunnel

But they don't really play with any of the toys, they just like running around, usually up and down the stairs really quickly!

Its just so many bunnies dont seem to play with toys and all of mine seem to love all their toys, so i wondered what other bunnies faves were :)

The little tikes activity cube is what Ronnie and Lola play on most. Lola is always running up/down the side, Ronnie sits on top to sunbathe :)

Lottie it would be the green tunnels, George the yellow chair!

Scamp doesnt bother with much, apart from her treat mouse thing.

I have Vikki's bunnies at the moment... Phoenix and Indi have a russel rabbit feeding ball! They absolutely love it!! xXx

Ruby's favourite toy is Ted! :shock:

Other than that I'd have to say jingle balls and willow toys.

carrie= HER dog basket

beth = her blimin bell ball

bigs= willow sticks

doc and frosty dont really have favs

treat ball. is my irs fave, oh and the green tunnel.

though... they do like eating their hutch! :rolleyes:

Herbie loves tunnels.

Sugar likes willow toys that she can destroy.

They both like those large grassy balls with a bell inside and also the Busy Bunny natural grass mats.

Pie LOVES the seagrass balls from Hay Experts. She goes through all 3 in the pack in about 1 month!
She also loves her willow tunnel, mainly cuz she can eat it to her hearts content! :roll:

Frank is the only one who really plays with the toys. He likes his jingle ball which he picks up with his mouth and drops! He also loves loo rolls - he just lobs them about! :lol: :love:

Back