• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Agouti - French Lop - Wales

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of zoe6660

Physical Description: Lovely wild brown french lop
Temperament: friendly
Sex: male
Neuter Status: yes
Vaccination Status: no
Health: healthly
Type of home wanted: Forever loving home
Reason for rehoming: moving home again and this time i can not take him.

sorry i forgot to send u pictures, im nto sure if its okay for me to add her if not your welcome to remove it but if its okay here they are...

this is hime 12 weeks old i took him on coz he was underweight and u could feel his bones and i felt sorry for him this is him as a baby.
untitled-1.jpg

and this is what he looks like now
Image0017.jpg

I can run him up to Kayj's for you - I'm over in the next valley from you but you will have to let me know in the next day cos we're off tomorrow teatime or Mon morning depending on the weather.

i belive kayj is having the both males i got her fudge and sammy. im waiting for a pm back, and thanks this is very nice of you.

No problem, its on our way and it'll be nice to see kayj again. Now all thats needed is a carrier. Ours is for smaller buns. We can always use a small cage for them which we have in the loft.

No problem, its on our way and it'll be nice to see kayj again. Now all thats needed is a carrier. Ours is for smaller buns. We can always use a small cage for them which we have in the loft.

i got carryies but they not mine and i know i could get them from my cousin again to lend if need but she would want them back thats the only problem.

They'd come back, just not for a week and a half and if she needed them in an emergency she'd be stuck. Its why I can't ask one of my neighbours :).

We have a cage which will be fine whilst in transit.

thank you all sooo much for offering

THANK YOU LuceMarbles for picking my boys up 2morrow and taking them to kayj.

and thank you sooo much kayj for taking my rabbits on, i know they will be happy with you and have a good life.

thank you all sooo much for offering

THANK YOU LuceMarbles for picking my boys up 2morrow and taking them to kayj.

and thank you sooo much kayj for taking my rabbits on, i know they will be happy with you and have a good life.

You are welcome:D. I think you have done your rabbits proud as you have done what is right for them (very hard decision)

These two boys are now with me and are gorgeous. Zoe as definateley looked after them really well:D.

Zoe,
Sorry you had to make this really hard decision as I know you really loved them and have done what is right by them:D. They really are a credit to you. I will look after them for you and will send you updates:D

Back