• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does this count as litter trained!?

Carrie14

Mama Doe
I moved Sally and Feegal to my bedroom as 24 hour free range buns and they are loving it:D

All is good apart from one bizarre thing..

Sally has taken it on herself to pee through the cover on top of their Ferplast cage (with front door removed for access) above the litter tray.

I was just sitting here reading about all these sane(ish) buns and I hear a tinkling and there is she is peeing on top of the cage and it is going into the litter tray underneath:shock: Is this an extreme litter trained bun or is she just trying to be clever:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Sorry but I laughed too. She's soooo clever!! I hope her companion learns not to occupy the lower floor of the litter tray arrangement, when she nips upstairs".

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Sorry but I laughed too. She's soooo clever!! I hope her companion learns not to occupy the lower floor of the litter tray arrangement, when she nips upstairs".

:lol: I did think of that:lol: Feegal is going to be so :shock: Seeing as he spends most of his time eating hay in the litter tray.:D

I just really hope I am there to see it:oops::lol:

:lol: I did think of that:lol: Feegal is going to be so :shock: Seeing as he spends most of his time eating hay in the litter tray.:D

I just really hope I am there to see it:oops::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
So the real issue here is feegal hogging the bathroom? Brilliant!1

Back