• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scruffy Bunny

i-love-bunnies

Warren Scout
Hi :wave: I have a problem with my rabbit Rosie, She is a french lop approx 6 months old and she lives with a group of bunnies free-ranging in my back garden with a wendy house for shelter.
Anyhoo she is to put it bluntly Filthy :?
Are rabbits supposed to be filthy she's supposed to be white but she looks almost grey most of the time.
I have 7 white (mainly white some have grey patches) including her and one brown rabbit. All the rest keep themselves clean except her.

She's in my sig below eating and looking clean for once

Do you groom her at all?
Sometimes big bunnies can have a problem with cleaning their bot bots! :oops:
It must just be all the fun she's having in the garden, probably rolling in all the mud :lol:

No I don't really groom her as she's short haired but it's gettin to the stage where i was wondering if rabbits can be bathed she's that bad :lol: , and it seems to be more her head end thats worse, all around her face and ears. Honestly it's almost embarrassing when people see her.

Lily tends to stumble alot, in her litter.Was a sort of tinge of yellow to her white fur...shes now sparkling white due to bonding with BB!!!

Back