• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anuver Paasell

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Ello Heidi ere wiv a beeg box dat did comes toodey

heidibox.jpg

It wuz from de HurrcaneHoney and er bunnehs:D
Fank yoos vewy muchly for da fings..I doos likes de Timothys Ay but do nots tells im I av it or he mite wont it backs:shock:

heidiboxa.jpg

Arenty Jill doos sey de fanks yoos too.. xx

:lol::lol::lol: I'm sure these bunny accents are getting stronger by the day.

Heidi, please tell Arenty :lol::lol: Jill, I have a parcel but am still looking for a box to stick it all in. :oops: The silly supermarkets squish all their boxes as soon as they're empty and recycle them. :roll: Oh, and remind Arenty Jill to lmk whether small corner litter trays are of any use for her or not, so I know whether to send them. ;)

Awwwwwh, Heidi! When you're done eating all of that would you kindly pop yourself in the box and dispatch yourself to my house?? :love::love::love:

Is it just me who can not understand a word the honeybunnies say :lol::lol: Good job I brought my bunnies up to speak proper English or I would become really stuck when they got ill as I would have no idea what they were trying to tell me :lol::lol::lol:

What fantastic parcels, its like Christmas all over again. The generosity of people on here never fails to amaze me :D

:lol: that took me a few reads to read that! :lol:

bless em.! Cuttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeee cute bunny :) x

Ginger and Pickles asked me to tell you (they're too shy to tell you themselves!) that they like Timothy hay too, and are more than happy to receive parcels of their own...! :wave::lol:

Honeybunny, she's divine! How come she's not been snapped up?

Back