• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aviary Panels

sacol4940

Warren Veteran
Where do you buy them from and how expensive are they please?

I'm still undecided whether to move Paddy and Peaches outside or not :?

I would like to know this too - theres lots of companies that do them - ive looked on ebay they are about £22 for a 6 x 3 - but ideally I only want mine 5ft high but theres only one company that do them as far as i have found though I guess alot of companies will make them to the size you want - Im just waiting back for quotes for aviarys..

Were they originally outdoor bunnies?? Im convinced sooty and oreo will enjoy it better outside - not so sure on charlie and mittens :?

I got some from ebay - they 6ft high & I can't remember the dimensions cos I bought them last year :oops: but I remember being really pleased - they were approx £340. (for a group of 10 & 2 pairs - although I don't have enough buns now::cry:)

Remember to buy doors though - cos I forgot & couldn't get into the shed, duh!

I would like to know this too - theres lots of companies that do them - ive looked on ebay they are about £22 for a 6 x 3 - but ideally I only want mine 5ft high but theres only one company that do them as far as i have found though I guess alot of companies will make them to the size you want - Im just waiting back for quotes for aviarys..

Were they originally outdoor bunnies?? Im convinced sooty and oreo will enjoy it better outside - not so sure on charlie and mittens :?

Yeah I think they were always outdoor bunnies before I adopted them. I let them have free run of the kitchen/diner each night, but they just sit in the corner :( They're not the tidiest of buns :roll: and their wee's and poo's smell more than Jose and Rainbow's too :lol:

Paddy woke me up at 3am this morning - digging in his litter tray and ripping the newspaper at the bottom to shreds! He digs in it quite a lot so I'd like to give him a dig box, but i cant do that indoors because of the mess. Whereas if they're outdoors, they can make as much mess as they want! :)

I think I'd miss them outside though :( especially in the winter as I wouldnt really see them that much during the week, and I wouldnt be able to sit with them much, as I dont get home till 6.15pm when it's dark :(

I think I'd miss them outside though :( especially in the winter as I wouldnt really see them that much during the week, and I wouldnt be able to sit with them much, as I dont get home till 6.15pm when it's dark :(

Yes me too - thats the only thing im not looking forward too - im going to buy lots of thermals! and try and sit out with them every day - even if its just for half an hour in the morning and half an hour at night!

This is where we were looking to get Lottie/George an aviary from... they seem fairly cheap and delivery wouldnt be much :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/6ft-x3ft-Mesh...QptZUK_Pet_Supplies_Birds?hash=item27afbd4915

I got my 6ft x 6ft aviary from this guy. He was happy to provide me with two extra roof panels instead of two of the side panels as I was attaching it to my shed. He also delivered it all the way down to me for about £50.
The only thing I would say is that you want to replace the twisty catches with a proper bolt or hasp & staple that will take a padlock to hold it secure against wild animals (or other intruders)

Back