• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Bunny Biscuits For Sale - Sold out

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I haven't had a chance to photograph them, but know how impatient you lot are :lol::lol: If you want an idea of what they are like please see the previous thread, although there are different flavours this time :)

As before all bags are £4.50 each or 2 for £8 You are welcome to mix and match flavours.

Paypal is rainbowrabbitsretirement@yahoo.co.uk please make cheques payable to Rainbow Rabbits Retirement Home

Value bags - 5 apple, 5 banana - sold out

tropical fruit - mixture of pineapple rings, kiwi squares, mango shapes, 8 biscuits per bag - 2 bags available

carrot crunch- 10 carrot shapes with carrot and parsley, should be easy to break - sold out available

pear bunny faces - 8 biscuits per bag - sold out available

honey and banana logs - 5 per bag as bigger than last time - sold out

mixed bags - lucky dip from above flavours, average 8 per bag - 1 bags available

banana bites - approx 24 mini bites sized biccies - sold out available

pineable bites - approx 24 mini bites sized biccies - sold out available

Last edited:
:shock: arhh im so trying to cut my spending down and this gets posted up :lol:
can i have the carrot crunch ones and the pineapple bites please
will paypal you now:D

Last edited:
2x mixed lucky dip bags please :)

Have paid my £8 donation, sent the payment as a gift as I think If I do it that way you won't have to pay paypal for it if you know what I mean x

Last edited:
Yay!! On before I go to uni, whoop whoop,

One mini banana ones and a mixed bag for me please :D

Will paypal the £8 when finished getting ready for uni :D

Ps, Rimmi and Winter said they want to move in with you..... I explained you have lots of buns and only poorly, lucky and disabled buns get to live with you and then they started to sneeze......:roll::roll: cupboard love!!!!!!

How exciting and assuming I am not too late (usually am!) can I try out a value bag ... never tried them before for my buns.

Will paypal you next.

can I have:
2 value bags
2 tropical fruit bags please

ETA: £16 paid by paypal just now :D

Last edited:
Can i have the following please -
Banana bites
Pineapple bites
Carrot crunch
Tropical fruit

Will paypal when i get home, thanks xxx

Can I have a mixed bag and a carrot crunch please?

ETA: I'm running late for work (oops), will pay you as soon as I get back this evening! Hope thats ok :wave:

Last edited:
Yay, I'm not too late! Tibbsy and Echo will be so excited!

Could I please have:
1 x Banana bite
1 x Mixed bag

Will Paypal you tonight Liz, if that's ok?

THANK YOU!!

Back