• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Angel Please/ back from vets update p8

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Angel our blind boy has just been rushed to the vets as he is struggling to breathe, he suffers with polyps in his mouth and we think they may have spread to his nose. Please can we have some Vibes for him..Thank You. :(

Last edited:
oh dear i hope he will be ok. sending lots of good luck vibes for him and yourselves.
See you at Bunny Burrows Hot X bunnyday on sunday.

all fingers crossed here
1.gif

He's back...

Mike said on the way to the vets in the car he could hear Angel struggling to breathe and when he got to the vets they cleared his nasal passage and he started breathing normal again the vet said he has a nasal infection and he's been put on Metacam, Septrin and Baytril. I really thought we would lose him, so 'Thanks' all for the vibes. :wave:

Last edited:
Mike said on the way to the vets in the car he could hear Angel struggling to breathe and when he got to the vets they cleared his nasal passage and he he started breathing normal again the vet said he has a nasal infection and he's been put on Metacam, Septrin and Baytril. I really thought we would lose him, so 'Thanks' all for the vibes. :wave:

Everything crossed he continues to improve ((hugs)) xx

Back