• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have a confession to make

luvabun

Warren Veteran
Totti and Kiki have a new friend :)

I have known my friends bunny "Bugsy" all his life which must be at least 6 years. Typical story in that he was bought as a childs pet and the child lost interest. My friend has wanted me to take him for years but I had no room. Then Spike went to the Bridge last month :( and although he was absolutely irreplacable in my eyes, I now had space for Bugs if the buns agreed.

So off they went to Helens "The Duchess". I would have quit immediately when Totti nipped Bugsys nose :(:oops: but Helen is now quite the bonding expert and didn't think the behaviour warranted calling it off.
Newtrio001.jpg

Initally Bugsy seemed definitely to be the outsider with Totti "Lord of the litter tray"
Newtrio007.jpg

Then it was obvious that even as an outsider, Bugsy felt comfortable
Newtrio004.jpg

Progress
14108_415771297328_701492328_512136.jpg

bugs001.jpg

14108_416075542328_701492328_513012.jpg

To the point where now they have vacated the Back Passage in Helens house and have moved to a hutch :D

14108_416328982328_701492328_513543.jpg

14108_416329087328_701492328_513544.jpg
:love:

They will be coming home tomorrow and I'll keep them in the kitchen for a couple of days to make absolutely sure (hoping their memories are rubbish 'cos they've all been there before :oops:)

Bugsy is such a sweet natured bun and so deserves to be with a couple of pals so all fingers and paws crossed for this please.

They look so happy. How lovely. You are very lucky, I always wanted a group of three but haven't got the nerve.

Thank you all.... I'm very happy too, mainly for the gorgeous Bugsy. It appears he's so desperate for friends, he'll put up with any nipping and humping and accepted that he was bottom bunny from the start :oops: (even Kiki the female was quiet, err, enthusiastic with her humping:oops: )

I wonder if it helps that Totti and Kiki were part of a very loved up trio for just short of 2 years therefore are used to the trio group dynamics.

Awww thats a nice story. I think Fudge was like that he was so keen to be with others he just put up with the hormonal girlies

Ahh they´re so cute!! My little Rabbie is still back home in Australia. We toilet trained him, so we didnt keep him in a cage, so there wasn never any broken gold nuggets lying around the house! He had full control over the house. Now he lives at my parents house where he lives in an orchard and is forever escaping to go and just lie on the grass in the sun! He also has a few new friends...a little brown wild rabbit whom he is quite fond of I hear!! This pictures make me miss him so much!! The three look like they get along together fine!

Last edited:
I've got the kitchen ready and am just off to get them. It's a shame not to let them out in the garden but I don't want to ruin Helens good work and am following her advice. Although she did say I could put them in the hutch, just not let them have too much garden space at the mo... trouble with that is Kiki is super speedy and is out the hutch the minute the door is cracked open :lol:

Ahh they´re so cute!! My little Rabbie is still back home in Australia. We toilet trained him, so we didnt keep him in a cage...he had full control over the house. Now he lives at my parents house where he lives in an orchard and is forever escaping to go and just lie on the grass in the sun! He also has a few new friends...a little brown wild rabbit whom he is quite fond of I hear!! This pictures make me miss him so much!! The three look like they get along together fine!

That sounds lovely :love::love::love:

We have three very happy and contented buns here..........all looking forward to going home.

A few more snaps from this week.....

When Kiki and Bugs decided to be best mates..

Day1006.jpg

Three a crowd...........never!

Day1002.jpg

Washy head Totti? Yes please Bugs.....

Day2004.jpg

Day3Outside003.jpg

Jill its wonderful you have extended your home to another bunny. You gave Spike such great care and I know how you loved him. Bugsy looks as though he is trying really hard to stay . Helen has worked magic again and I hope it continues today.

Jill its wonderful you have extended your home to another bunny. You gave Spike such great care and I know how you loved him. Bugsy looks as though he is trying really hard to stay . Helen has worked magic again and I hope it continues today.

Thanks Lorraine :oops: . They arenow in the kitchen and I'm concerned as Totti has claimed the litter tray (well it is shocking pink ;):lol: ), Kiki is just troughing on hay but Bugsy is distant from them, if I put him in the tray, he immediately hops out... I feel a call to Helen coming on :oops:

Back