• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

falling in love again - sam and domino - BUNNY MADHOUSE BE WARNED CUTE DOMINO PICS!

becks

Alpha Buck
after they had a fall out back in the summer of 2008, nick and i spent most of 2009 trying to rebound our two lovers, and now after they have been together for four sucessful months we feel confident that they are fully rebonded, infact they appear to us to be more loved up these days than ever before.

these days the two bunsters are our "downstairs pair" (the "upstairs pair" are sadie and samson), these two live in a dog crate in our lounge and get free roam whenever we are home, here's a few pics of them enjoying each otehrs company this evening, you can decide for yourself if absence made the heart grow fonder for these two.....

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=211815&id=553502845&l=9c74e6eca3

Last edited:
awww bless them! i didnt realise they had fell out! they are adorable

yeah, we had a bumpy year lol, however even after the fall out we percevered and kept them near to each other, and allowed them to play out supervised together in hope that they would make friends - at one point we had four dog crates in the house as we were bonding our two giants at the same time as working with this pair!

domino just kept hiding from sam, and she was constantly wanting rumpy pumpy....we seemed to be getting nowhere, then nick had the bright idea of trying to bond sam with samson and sadie - this went drastically wrong but was actually the turning point for sam and domino!sam tried to be dominant but sadie was having none of it and took a chunk out of sams ear (not a nice experience, but thankfully no long term damage other than some missing flesh), anyway after that sam became much more laid back, and soon after we sucessfully bonded sam and domino back together, and ever since they have been the most laid back couple, always sprawled out together.

ohhhh bless ...im so glad they are all loved up again ... well done for not giving up on them :D

i know, domino looks so content these days...i came downstairs this morning and he had his back leg wrapped over sam, just reminded me of how i like my good morning hugs!he is so adorable!:love:

these two have taught me quite abit when it comes to bonding, in particular that patience is often the key.

Back