• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bonding combinations...

anaveragemuppet

Wise Old Thumper
once my Zeke's lip is fixed, and he's in suitable condition/health, i was wondering, would it only be wise to bond him with a doe? Obviously we'll be getting him done. But wondered, is it best for a mixed sex pair, or could he have a buck buddy?

they'd both be done anyway, you never know if someone else's unnutered/spayed rabbit would get into your garden ever. plus its better for the rabbit to be done :wave:

I have four actually..added Dinky to my trio a while ago.

They get on great most of the time, but Poppy does chase Sweetpea quite a lot, and Dinky sometime chases Gus :roll:

If I had space I think I would have 2 pairs for an easier life!

I have four actually..added Dinky to my trio a while ago.

They get on great most of the time, but Poppy does chase Sweetpea quite a lot, and Dinky sometime chases Gus :roll:

If I had space I think I would have 2 pairs for an easier life!

Your trio in your signature are gorgeous! I think Zeke wants them as playmates! We're off for a review at the vets tomorrow after being on septrin a week for a poorly lip. It's not fully healed yet, but looking a lot better. How young can they be neutured? Zeke's approx 11-12 weeks, but 1.35KGs

Aww thank you :) Must get Dinky added to my signature.

I would ask the vet about neutering, some vets will do it earlier than others, as a rule males can usually be done as soon as their "bits" have dropped :oops:

Aww thank you :) Must get Dinky added to my signature.

I would ask the vet about neutering, some vets will do it earlier than others, as a rule males can usually be done as soon as their "bits" have dropped :oops:

Well, you can kinda see little balls, maybe not dropped yet though! :oops: He's looking at me, he must know what I'm typing!!! WHOOPS! When does that happen?

Aww, Poppy, Sweetpea, Gus and Dinky! What lovely names! Do the boys fight over the girls? I've inherited a shed from my grandma, which will be for the buns. Think that a trio would be nice, but not sure whether two boys and a girl or two girls and a boy would be better?

They don't fight just a bit of running around, Poppy is a bit of a strange bunny, I think she just gets fed up with Sweetpea being there sometimes :roll:

I had them as a trio for about 2 years, and I think Sweetpea is happier now Dinky has joined them, I do often find all four snuggled up together :love: :love:

They don't fight just a bit of running around, Poppy is a bit of a strange bunny, I think she just gets fed up with Sweetpea being there sometimes :roll:

I had them as a trio for about 2 years, and I think Sweetpea is happier now Dinky has joined them, I do often find all four snuggled up together :love: :love:

aww,well,if you ever need anyone to take them all off your hands... :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Back