• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looking for a female rabbit... small breed any suggestions

yoshi&gizmo

Alpha Buck
Hi all

As most of you know [who have read other posts of mine] Gizmo has been through alot lately and basically seemed to be going down hill.... eatting and drinking and pooing fine but no interest in anything :shock:

So the vet [who is very good] has suggested that he may be a bit lonely and is pining for a mate. Gizmo is coming up to 2years old and is neutered and has no front teeth The vet recommends a small breed but i don't know what to get. I have tried the local animal shelter and they only have large breeds in .... [suprising how the number of bunnies goes down as easter approaches :evil: ]

What breed of rabbit would you recommend. Also does anyone know of any in the southwest were i could home one from? Gizmo is a lionlop / angora.

Thanks

Last edited:
no will have a look now thank you.... things i will do for gizmo... I just want him happy again :roll: hubby says we will have to get yoshi a female too.... !!:shock: 4 bunnies..... !!! well at least [hopefully] i will get to give two bunnies some nice new home with loving bunny friend:love: :love:

no will have a look now thank you.... things i will do for gizmo... I just want him happy again :roll: hubby says we will have to get yoshi a female too.... !!:shock: 4 bunnies..... !!! well at least [hopefully] i will get to give two bunnies some nice new home with loving bunny friend:love: :love:

awww :love: let us know if you get somebunny special

Back