• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit is going to be 'given to the dog'...SHE'S HERE!

abbymarysmokey

Wise Old Thumper
The neighbour of one of my OH's friends is apparently going to let his dog kill his kids pet rabbit because the kids are bored with it...and she thinks he's the sort of person who would do it! :evil:

My OH's friend called me tonight to ask if I can take it, even if only temporarily...well what could I say?! Although I really didn't want another rabbit because I already have 24 of my own.

Whats the betting that he wants rid of this rabbit so the hutch is vacant for a brand new 'easter bunny' :censored:

Last edited:
You should have said you'd only take it if the hutch came with it as you don't have spare housing - so they couldn't just replace it, if they intend too.

Poor bunny :(

I will definitely try to get the hutch...depends what OH's friend can sort out. She's going to call back when she spoken to him. TBH I'm not sure we'll even get the bunny out yet :(

God Amy, some people make me so :censored: angry!!! :evil:

Good on you for agreeing to take the bun in, but shame on them for their dispicable behaviour :evil:

I really hope you're able to help this little bun :(

The bunny is actually not far from the rescue at Kirkby, but OH's friend doesn't think he's the sort of bloke who would bother calling a rescue or drop it off there! Plus, I'm not sure how full Celia is ATM?

The bunny is actually not far from the rescue at Kirkby, but OH's friend doesn't think he's the sort of bloke who would bother calling a rescue or drop it off there! Plus, I'm not sure how full Celia is ATM?

I know Celia is pretty full Amy atm, but you know Celia would never turn away a bunny in need & she knows you have your hands full already with your own.

I am going down next Monday if there's anything I can do to help :wave:

I'll be going to Celia's on Friday. If there's anything I can do, then let me know.

Tracy
x

I can help if necessary. I *might* be looking for a friend for Alfie anyway but I do have some particular requirements.

Denise - is it Bank Holiday Monday you're going to Kirkby?

What a horrible, horrible person he is. :evil: Words fail me. (Well they don't, I just can't express them on here).

You however are not, you are clearly lovely. :)

What a lucky bun....the chance of a loving home where no one will get bored of him/her.
Fingers crossed the transfer goes without a hitch.

Back