• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i am so happy...

angieb

Mama Doe
Today i bonded my girls together and now im sooooo happy. I decided to try them together in our dog crate (thanks to kayj) and it all went well.
Now they are in thier new home, lying together and eating together, basically in love. :love: :love:
It took me ages lining the shed part with lino and puting a old cage and stuff in the run for more shelter and they have decided to lie on the damp tarmac! :roll: :lol:
I just wish they'd lie somewhere dry! :roll:

Well done you know we will want piccies. :lol:

i have been so busy sorting their new home out i haven't had chance to take any pics.....i will try tomorrow, they are so cute and have been grooming each oter all day. :D :love:
I got a double dog kennel as i was thinking i'd never bond them. :roll: So now ive cut a hole in the patition and now they have 20ft! :lol: I could of saved myself £300 :roll: :lol:

Wowzers, what a bunny house!!!!!!!

Yopu could always get another pair for the other side :)

Wowzers, what a bunny house!!!!!!!

Yopu could always get another pair for the other side :)

that is my plan for the future but as a foursome!
at the moment i have cut a hole in the middle......i was convinced they wouldn't bond together so i decided to get 2 and maybe get them a boy each but they bonded really well.
my fault,, but i could of saved myself £300. :roll: :lol:

:) what beautiful bunnies! What a palace they have - thats wondeful - and so sweet they are friends - they must be so happy!

Back