• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My 2 nethies....(More Toy ideas please)

yvette

Wise Old Thumper
Lily and BB have just polished off the last of the willow ball filled with corn paper...theyve chewed the hutch (but Mrs B had already started that before she moved in with Roland).
Now BB has given Lily a reversed mohican...and she has given him a very neat and tidy beard......
Ive just given them 2 rolls of cardboard along with MORE sticks to chew.
Heavens...Im not used to paired up bunnies....:shock::shock:
Obviously I havent been hearing the chant "We Want More Toys....!!!"

Wooden chews, Naturals also did 'wellness' or 'goodness' 'knaw stones'? Mine ignored their stone thing for months but have all of a sudden become interested, one of those flexable wooden bridge type toys are on of my pairs fave...........wooden chews you can get from Pets at Home or even Wilkso, umm.... boxes, toilet tubes, tinkily cat balls unless they start to chew it!!

I got some giant wooden chews too, a leek and a carrot, lol :p

Wooden chews, Naturals also did 'wellness' or 'goodness' 'knaw stones'? Mine ignored their stone thing for months but have all of a sudden become interested, one of those flexable wooden bridge type toys are on of my pairs fave...........wooden chews you can get from Pets at Home or even Wilkso, umm.... boxes, toilet tubes, tinkily cat balls unless they start to chew it!!

I got some giant wooden chews too, a leek and a carrot, lol :p

Thankyou...!!
I have tinkly cat balls.What about ratty toys and parroty toys too???obviously nothing cloth or string but other toys like a bell on the side of the cage or wooden bits.....?

Thankyou...!!
I have tinkly cat balls.What about ratty toys and parroty toys too???obviously nothing cloth or string but other toys like a bell on the side of the cage or wooden bits.....?

Yeah, I have the bird toy that hangs from the cage... you know, a mirror with a bell below it and Rimmi and Winter love it :p

I had them a rope that had wooden blocks on it but they never played with it......

ALL wooden bits are good :D

Balls, wicker baskets (be carefull whats it been treated with...) wooden/cardboard tunnels?

Oh, I also got a treatball thats meant for a dog, its bigger than Rimmi but they still nudge it around the room!! Hahahahaha

Back