• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Those who have freerange bedroom bunnies...

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
You're MENTAL! :lol:

I've been just leaving Charlie out while I get ready for bed, and last night he settled down on my bed (he sleeps through most of the night) and started napping. So I figured that I'd just leave him. I get into bed, am starting to fall asleep, and I get binkied on :roll: then climed on! Then he comes up to the top of my bed and just starts sniffing me.
Then he goes on a mad binky run about the room, jumps back on the bed and lands on me AGAIN!

....He went back in his hutch :lol:

LMAO, i used to have free range bedroom bunnies, i don't think i got a proper nights sleep for years!

Safe to say he is not being left out all night :lol: When I try to nap when he's out, he jumps on my head if I do fall asleep! He LOVES attention a little too much :lol: Or thinks people don't need sleep!

It's worse than leaving the cockatiel out! I fell asleep once without putting her to bed, and I woke up to her trying to eat my eyeballs:shock:

Safe to say he is not being left out all night :lol: When I try to nap when he's out, he jumps on my head if I do fall asleep! He LOVES attention a little too much :lol: Or thinks people don't need sleep!

It's worse than leaving the cockatiel out! I fell asleep once without putting her to bed, and I woke up to her trying to eat my eyeballs:shock:

Bleedin Birds!! I darent with Rubes...there would be trouble!!!:lol::lol::lol:

:lol: I dare say she's big enough to actually eat your eyeballs if she wanted to! :shock:

I put my lips in the bars of her cage and made kissy noises...You could hear the "Clang" as her beak hit the bars..I moved darn quick.....:lol:

I put my lips in the bars of her cage and made kissy noises...You could hear the "Clang" as her beak hit the bars..I moved darn quick.....:lol:

:lol: The only time I go that close to Willow and make kissy noises is when she's wrapped up in a towel after a bath so she can't hurt me :lol:

:lol: The only time I go that close to Willow and make kissy noises is when she's wrapped up in a towel after a bath so she can't hurt me :lol:

A birdie thingymajig!!
Someone was on about bunny ones.....Burrito!!
Thats it...a Birdie Burrito!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

A birdie thingymajig!!
Someone was on about bunny ones.....Burrito!!
Thats it...a Birdie Burrito!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I love it when she's in a towel, coz I can cuddle her and kiss her and she can't fight it! muhaha!
...I love her really :love: She's a LOT better behaved now! :D

I love it when she's in a towel, coz I can cuddle her and kiss her and she can't fight it! muhaha!
...I love her really :love: She's a LOT better behaved now! :D

my neighbour is the only one Ruby will behave with...and she coos over her!!Dawn ends up with bird dust all over her shoulders...
Im glad your birdie behaves.
Ruby is a Birdie Boiler.Been trying to teach her that for months, but she only says what she wants to!!

Oliver used to have free range of my flat when he was a single bun and even used to sleep at the bottom of my feet but then he got into the habit of weeing on the bed :roll:

I used to let the pair of them have free run of all three floors of the house, but they took to weeing on the bed so had shut them out of the third floor, they only have access to the ground floor now because they were spending all their time on the second floor on their own

I've got a high bed and Harley can't get up the ladder :lol:

She pretty much sleeps through the night now though bless her :love:

Piglet's great :love: She stays on the floor, she used to wee on my bed so I had to have plastic on it but she's stopped recently and she's no trouble at all. Only thing I have to watch out for is when I get up in the mormning cos she charges at me for her breakfast :lol:

Our Smokey use to sleep in our bedroom :lol:..no problems whatsoever and she slept all the way through with her litter tray in the corner...:)...:(..on that awful morning we found she had died during the night and we found her at the foot of our bed :cry:..don't know to this day what killed her but she never really got over being spayed...all we know is, she had a great time sleeping in a comfy bedroom. :D

my rosie says don't knock the free range beroom buns, now she is older she is a very good girl :) but when she was younger she was a nightmare waking me up at 4am for her breakfast :lol:

I do take naps with Raul (budgie) free ranging in the guest bedroom. I now cover my face though because I have woken up a couple of times to him pulling out my eye lashes. Mostly he plays in my hair or runs up and down my body. I do kissey kissy to Raul and he kisses my nose. He is gentle for the most part. He does scratch my hands up as he hops from hand to hand as I type on the computer.
Julie is scary to nap with as she burrows her way underneath my body. I am scared to death that I might squash her.

I used to have candles lit around the room and have Milly and Butters out at night. Kinda miss them being inside :(

Back