• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone recommend a good double 5ft hutch?

kaths101

Warren Veteran
Reasonable priced - cant afford Ryedale as I will need 2!

Thanks
(piccies would also be great :D)

shame you don't live closer i am getting rid of 2! Hubby has built new hutches so the old ones are going in the freeads hope you find some soon x

If you can fit a 6ft double in then this one is £209.99
6ftdoublewithramp_m.jpg

pets@home are doing a 5ft by 4ft by 2ft hutch atm for £119.99 (normally something like £160) as long as stocks last. i think thats the biggest hutch the have :roll::roll: its perdy though

:D thankyou - I will have to measure up - I think i am a few inches short to have 2 6ft ones :( - wonder if the neighbours would mind if I move the fence over a couple of inches?? :lol:

Becky - your rabbits can talk?? :shock:

I 110% do NOT recommend the P@H hutch - I bought the old Thistle Hall version maybe a year ago and it's disintrigrated something awful. I'm off out on pay day to get Marge and Barley a new hutch as the floor is being held up from underneath with bricks. :shock:

I also have the newer version (is it called Primrose Cottage now?!) which is even worse quality than the old one. No doubt I'll be buying new hutch number two on my next payday again - I've had this one for maybe six months. They are really not weather resistant. :roll:

This is 6ft x 3ft x 4ft and is £182.99
AMDeluxehutchnruncombo_m.jpg

Had one of these too - they're made out of incredibly soft wood so rot and get chewed quickly. The top area is pretty small. Also, some predatory type creature pulled the entire wire panel off of the end of mine and took my poor Mulberry away. :cry: (do not be fooled by the 'predator proof wire' sticker!). I have real issues with anything made with this kind of wire now which is a real pain because it seems like everything is built with it these days.

Back