• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pictures of Hutch and Run set up needed

Buuny_Friend

Mama Doe
Does anyone have a picture of a hutch a run set up that they wouldn't mind me using in my powerpoint presentation for Rabbit Awareness Week?

I would preferably like a 6ft hutch with an attached run (like the happy hutch ones!)

Please feel free to post on here or e-mail me if you would prefer at: bunnybuddies@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you muchly :D

Is this any good? Alfie's on his own in there though, so I'm not sure if it's sending out the wrong message - perhaps you could make out his partner was hiding in the bedroom. :lol::lol:

DSCF6576700x525.jpg

Here is mine.

Bunnyaviaryfinished-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Its an eight foot hutch for 2 mini lops inside a bunny aviary (I have a bench in there for me to spend time with them)

and a taupaulin in winter to help protect from wind/rain.

Bunnyruncover.jpg
[/IMG]

Does anyone have a picture of a hutch a run set up that they wouldn't mind me using in my powerpoint presentation for Rabbit Awareness Week?

I would preferably like a 6ft hutch with an attached run (like the happy hutch ones!)

Please feel free to post on here or e-mail me if you would prefer at: bunnybuddies@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you muchly :D

Sorry just realised I posted my pictures and they are not what you asked for at all :roll: I have a cold and I have been making silly mistakes all day - well that's my excuse!

Sorry just realised I posted my pictures and they are not what you asked for at all :roll: I have a cold and I have been making silly mistakes all day - well that's my excuse!

:lol: It's a lovely set up though - lucky bunnies. :D:D

Back