• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Funny markings VICTORS nose !

pudding777

Alpha Buck
Victor has now got these funny fur markings on his nose.

It must be his malt thats causing it ?

It wouldnt be Daisy licks would it ?

098.jpg

062.jpg

073-1.jpg

148.jpg

Seasonal malting!

Mine both have this, although Rums are the best as they're higher up and it looks like she's frowning all the time!

Seasonal malting!

Mine both have this, although Rums are the best as they're higher up and it looks like she's frowning all the time!

Thank you, as he only came to us last Novemeber I wasnt sure what his malt would look like :lol:

:lol: Yeh looks like the start of his moult.Funny how its making like and M shape!

My Timmys an absolute scrat boy atm! No matter how much i groom him he still looks like hes been dragged through a hedge backwards :lol:
xxx

:lol::lol::lol:

In the last photo, the moult line joins up with his round nose and looks like a bunny face. :lol: Or is it just me that can see it? :oops:

Oh! My Lucky has just got a new set of eyebrows that look like these markings ( a little higher up)! I wondered what they are! He looks constantly confused! Lol!

moulting:D mind looking at his close up i see whispy bits at his "eyebrows" id be sooooooooooooooooooo tempted to pluck him :oops:

that last pic right pair of book ends :lol:

:lol:that is class :lol: yoshi gets a black nose and face in winter and now his lighter fawn is coming back through.... he looks like he has a dirty face at the moment.... :lol: no M on his facee :lol:

I cannot tell you how these pics have brightened my day!!! :D:D:D

Hello gorgeous little man & your beautiful wife :love: Loving the new look Victor ;) :lol:

Back