• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scrumpie Jack - can we have vibes please? U/D Not looking good!

drpengie

Wise Old Thumper
He has gone into the vets for the day to have blood tests done and an ultra sound to see what the lumps are.

Can we have vibes please that everything goes ok and that we get a clearer idea of what the lumps are ... and they are nothing sinister!

I sent him off to the vets with a packed lunch bless him! :love:

Last edited:
:shock: i didn't know he was poorly:( hope he's ok xx

he's not been right for weeks. He's been eating & pooing OK for a while, but there is something not quite right about him. When he wasn't eating before they found 2 lumps and I've kept taking him back to see if these lumps have moved, or gone, but they haven't. So they are taking a closer look today.

Poor might will have a shaved belly. :lol:

Sam - not heard anything yet I am going at 5.30pm to pick him up and also to take Georgie Pudding for a check up!

well it doesn't look good. The 2 masses have 2 totally different characteristics. The vet is not sure what is going on. Thinks it's probably tumours, or lymphoma. She is sending the scans to Francis Harcourt Brown to see if she would mind having a quick look at them to see what they are.

Scrumpie's bloods will be back on Friday, so they may give us some further information.

Please keep your vibes coming x

gosh i really hope something can be done for him. i'm sure your all worried, sending loads of vibes for scrumpie jack.

Back